|Untitled Meditation on Movement, 4.75 x 8 x 5.5 in. mixed media, socket, hex key, instructions, participant 3.2004
CLICK ( lo | hi ) for video documentation. .WMV file
1. Insert the short arm of the first object fully into the six-sided opening of the second.
2. Hold the second object upright, as to allow the first to rotate freely in the opening.
3. Use small stirring actions to twirl the first object around.
4. Count the revolutions. Do only ten more than you ever have before.
5. When done, replace the objects, close the box, come back to it another day.